1. ISO Dimensional system and bearing numbers
· 1.1 ISO Dimensional system The boundary dimensions of rolling bearings, namely, bore diameter, outside diameter, wi on a worldwide scale. In Japan, JIS (Japan Industrial Standard) adheres to the boundary dimensions established by ISO. ISO is
· Standardization of all types and all sizes of bearing elements based on the principle of rolling motion, includingication and standardization of spherical plain bearings, i.e. plain bearings with spherical contact surface. ISO/TC 4/SC 4
Tolerance classes and the corresponding values for certain tolerance characteristics are specified in ISO 492 (for radial bearthese standards were aligned with general ISO GPS (Geometrical Product Specification) standards such as ISO 1101 and ISO 5459.
ISO/PRF TS 31657 3 Plain bearings — Hydrodynamic plain journal bearings under steady state conditions — Part 3: Functions for calculation of tilting pad journal bearings.
ISO 492:2014 specifies dimensional and geometrical characteristics, limit deviations from nominal values, and tolerance valuesace (except chamfers) of radial rolling bearings. The nominal boundary dimensions are defined in ISO 15, ISO 355 and ISO 8443.
BS ISO 6282 2018 Plain bearings. Metallic thin walled half bearings. Determination of the $Gs0, 01* limit ，，： BS ISO 6282
ISO 1002 1983 Rolling bearings; Airframe bearings; Characteristics, boundary dimensions, tolerances, static load ratings ISO 10129 2006 Plain bearings
Values: ISO 492 (table 1, table 2, table 3) Normal Values: ISO 492 : Internal clearance For additional information → Internal O 5753 1 , except for d < 10 mm Values are valid for unmounted bearings under zero measuring load. Permissible misalignment
Plain bearings Metallic thin walled half bearings Determination of the sigma 0,01* limit ，，： ISO 6282 2018 ，
ISO 281:2007 specifies methods of calculating the basic dynamic load rating of rolling bearings within the size ranges shown irdance with good manufacturing practice and basically of conventional design as regards the shape of rolling contact surfaces.
：ISO 198 Spherical plain bearings —Part 4 Spherical plain bearing rod ends ：PDF ：22.90 KB ： ： ：
Plain bearings Buy this standard Format Language PDF + ePub Paper CHF 58 Buy Life cycle A standard is reviewed every 5 years Revisions / Corrigenda Now ISO 20054:2016 Got
· bearings. power transmission. shelving and racking. fencing iso bearings industrial, mining, agriculture and engineering tel no: 002711 822 2727
PDF 14386 3 was prepared by Technical Committee ISO/TC 123, Plain bearings, Sub Committee SC 2, Maferials and lubricants, their properties, characteristics, test meth
ISO ISO/TS 16281:2008 Rolling bearings —
The calculation methods pertain to the fatigue life of the bearings. Other mechanisms of failure, like wear or microspalling (ed single row radial ball bearings, subjected to radial and axial load, and with radial clearance and tilt taken into account.
· DIN ISO 12240 1 : 1999 07 English price group 10 Sales No. 0410 12.99 www.bzfxw.com www.bzfxw.com Spherical plains Part 1: Radial spherical plain bearings Page 1 ISO 12240 1 : 1998 Page 2 ISO 12240 1 : 1998 www.bzfxw.com Page 3 ISO 12240 1