ISO ISO/TC 4 Rolling bearings
· Standardization of all types and all sizes of bearing elements based on the principle of rolling motion, includingication and standardization of spherical plain bearings, i.e. plain bearings with spherical contact surface. ISO/TC 4/SC 4
ISO/PRF TS 31657 3 Plain bearings — Hydrodynamic plain journal bearings under steady state conditions — Part 3: Functions for calculation of tilting pad journal bearings
Tolerance classes and the corresponding values for certain tolerance characteristics are specified in ISO 492 (for radial bearthese standards were aligned with general ISO GPS (Geometrical Product Specification) standards such as ISO 1101 and ISO 5459.
ISO 281:2007 specifies methods of calculating the basic dynamic load rating of rolling bearings within the size ranges shown irdance with good manufacturing practice and basically of conventional design as regards the shape of rolling contact surfaces.
· Rolling bearings: ISO: ISO/TC 14: Shafts for machinery and accessories: ISO: ISO/TC 108/SC 2: Measurement and evalhanical testing of metals: ISO . Liaison Committees from ISO/TC 123. ISO/TC 123 can access the documents of the committees
· ISO Dimensional system and bearing numbers 1.1 ISO Dimensional system The boundary dimensions of rolling bearings, width, and chamfer dimensions have been standardized so that common dimensions can be adopted on a worldwide scale. In Japan,
· DIN ISO 12240 1 : 1999 07 English price group 10 Sales No. 0410 12.99 www.bzfxw.com www.bzfxw.com Spherical plains Part 1: Radial spherical plain bearings Page 1 ISO 12240 1 : 1998 Page 2 ISO 12240 1 : 1998 www.bzfxw.com Page 3 ISO 12240 1
ISO ISO 492:2014 Rolling bearings — Radial
ISO 492:2014 specifies dimensional and geometrical characteristics, limit deviations from nominal values, and tolerance valuesace (except chamfers) of radial rolling bearings. The nominal boundary dimensions are defined in ISO 15, ISO 355 and ISO 8443.
Single bearings and matched bearing pairs arranged in tandem Normal Check availability of C2, C3, C4, C5, reduced ranges of stValues are valid for unmounted bearings under zero measuring load. Matched bearing pairs arranged back to back or face to face
· bearings. power transmission. shelving and racking. fencing iso bearings industrial, mining, agriculture and engineering tel no: 002711 822 2727