IKO Roller Bearings
IKO Shell Type Needle Roller Bearing. IKO. Shell Type Needle Roller Bearings are lightweight bearings with large load ratingich is accurately drawn, carburized and quenched, thus providing the lowest sectional height among the needle roller bearings.
IKO ならではのテクノロジーを サイトマップ Sitemap サイトマップSitemap ニードルベアリング メカトロシリーズ サポート
· 2013312 We perform system maintenance on Sunday, March.17, 2013(JST) Various services (download PDF catalog product data, CAD data, request brochures, technical service site, contact us) are not available on that day.
· PILLOBALLS are compact, self aligning spherical bushings that support large radial loads and bidirectional axial lrent sliding surfaces. Widely used in control and link mechanisms of machine tools, packaging equipment and textile machinery.
· IKO needle roller bearings achieve high load capacity in a small footprint and excel at demanding positioning and offer many different bearing styles including radial, thrust and needle roller bearings, as well as cam and roller followers.
Drawn cup needle roller bearing YB1212 IKO IN STOCK, dim : Ø int. 19.05 x Ø ext. 25.4 x th. 19.05 mm. SAME DAY SHIPPING. The specialist at your service for over 10 years.
· IKO designs and develops needle roller bearings to enable reliable and smooth rotational motion in numerous applice design incorporates a thin, needle shaped roller into the moving element to achieve high load capacity in a small footprint.
Catalogs IKO, International Inc.
· IKO manufactures linear guides, needle roller bearings and positioning stages for semiconductor, packaging, medical, machine tool and automation applications Catalogs IKO International, Inc.
ROLLER BEARING IKO YB2212 ROLLER BEARING: Direct Details» Deutz Allis 1116897 ROLLER BEARING Deutz Allis 1116897 ROLLER BEARING: Direct Details» KAYDON KN222612 ROLLER BEARING KAYDON KN222612 ROLLER BEARING: Direct